FAQ


Are you insured?
Most definitely. I believe that your wedding day is very important, and I'm always prepared for whatever comes my way. 

Does it cost extra for a second photographer?
My standard wedding package only includes one photographer, but you can always add a second photographer for an additional cost. If you would like to have a second photographer, I partner with a trusted friend within the wedding photography industry. Hiring a second shooter is great way to insure that your wedding day will be covered from several different angles. No matter who second shoots with me, our shooting styles will always compliment each other very well, so you're sure to have a wonderful collection of images from your special day. 

What are your rates?
For pricing information, please fill out the form on my contact page. Every wedding is completely different, so I really try to tailor the price to each specific wedding. If you'd like to check out more details about our packages, head over to my "PRICING" page.  

How do we book you?
If you're interested in booking me for your wedding, just fill out the form on my "Contact" page. I'll be in contact with you very soon! Generally I require a nonrefundable retainer for all weddings that is equal to 30% of the total price to officially book your wedding. The remaining 70% of the total price for your wedding is due at least two weeks prior to your wedding date. 

How many photos will I get?
The number of photos that you receive depends on the length of your wedding, as well as several other factors. However, on average, you will receive 300-500 images from your wedding day. All images will be high resolution, and I'll also send you a copy of all the final images after they've been resized for you to upload to all of your favorite social media sites. 

Where are you located?
I am currently based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. However, I often work and photograph weddings in Chicago, Louisville, and all across the country. If you're not in the immediate area, it's okay...I'm always more than willing to travel for your wedding.

Do you travel for weddings?
I absolutely travel. If you're not in or around Indiana/Illinois, don't hesitate to contact me! I travel for several weddings and sessions throughout the year, and I'll always do our best to make it work. 

Do you do other types of photography?
I certainly do. While I specialize in wedding and engagement photography, I do also love to photograph seniors, families, and editorial work. If you're interested in our freelance/editorial work, you can find it here.

What is a first look?
A "first look" has been gaining in popularity at several weddings lately, and it's definitely something that I highly recommend. It's generally a brief/private time before the wedding ceremony for the groom to see his bride in her new dress. It's usually a great opportunity for the two of you to slow down and spend a few quiet moments alone together before the ceremony. It's always a wonderful chance for us to capture some great photos of the two of you as well. Most grooms who have chosen to participate in a "first look" have said that it never diminished their surprise and emotions of seeing his bride walk down the aisle during the ceremony.

Do you use social media?
Definitely. You can find me on Facebook. I love sharing behind-the-scene photos and sneak peeks, as well as keeping you updated on all my latest news. You can also find me on Instagram.